3Ds good for Top Prizes in the near term for SG.

Singapore 4D and Toto. To post your tips and discussion.
GenLuc

Re: 3Ds good for Top Prizes in the near term for SG.

Post by GenLuc »

Wow...800+ viewings already...but so few participations.

Anyone here from Cupin last time ? Wonder where all the kakis had gone to ? Ever heard of the Great Battle of the UFOs ? General Lucas, aka Luc, aka Lucas...thats Me. If anyone familar with these nicks, give me a shout out eh....before I move on from here. :)

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

GenLuc wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 7:00 pm
LadyT88 wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 1:27 am
GenLuc wrote:
October 10th, 2021, 10:15 pm

See my reply to "color", above your message. That's a good one for Oct.

Great prediction by the way :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I’ll focus on “128” this October. Do you think 469,146,178 still have chances to be drawn again?
To answer your question, first you must be aware of the existence of long-gap, medium-gap & short-gap 3dtps. 3dtps refer to those 3ds that have the potential to hit TP - something that all 4d predictionists are aiming for (but not all will get it, if their 4d analytical skill is not up to scratch.)

469, 146, 178 are what I call medium-gap 3dtps. Frankly speaking, they are not so easy to catch becoz their trend/pattern are rather vague, not as clear as the long-gap & short-gap 3dtps. But having said that, of the 3, 146 & 178 still look good to hit TP in the near term. I'm still keeping them under my radar for the time being.

Now, technically, catching the long-gap 3dtps are "easier", as they cannot go indefinitely without striking the Top Prize. Up to a certain period of time, they will have to appear in the Top3 prize category for sure. It is like there is a time "limit" for them to go for the longest period without hitting TP, before eventually having to land in the Top3 position, as all number do (The Law of Averages). So, knowing that there is this "time limit", it will give us an indication as to when to start following a long-gap 3dtp when they are approaching the horizon for TP hits.

The problem with this is that not many know how to determine what this "time limits" for long-gap 3dtp to hit TP is. And also each 3dtp has its own peculiar trend and cycle as to what their long gaps are like. To know these, it will need a lot of experiences and skill in extrapolating the numbers -something which I am not going to get into here now.

To those who are not well-versed in 4d prediction, all these may sounds terribly confusing and difficult to comprehend. But nvm, I'll give you a head-up that the next long-gap 3dtp approaching its limit soon to hit TP in the near term are : 579 & 279.

Short-gap ones will be : 256 & 128.

Keep these under your radar and be sharp when the opportunities arise.

Gluck !~

Haven't logged in for a while.....been busy.

Ok, another 2 3DTPs hit TP today (1st & 3rd Prize) - 469 (Short-gap) & 579 (Long-Gap). Got both of them though the 1st prize one was only just a small bet only. But still these 3dtps are still delivering podium prizes as promised.

From the current batch of long gap 3dtps, the last one standing which has yet to come in for TP left only 279. Another few more gaps (ie. few more of its 3d appearances), and this one too will chugged in nicely into its podium platform ! And with that, all the current batch of predicted long gaps 3dtps would have landed in their predicted TP cycle already. And then it will be on to another new batch again.....and again.....and again.....the trains never stop running. Thats the beauty of it ! :D
Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 8.27.37 PM.jpg

LadyT88

Post by LadyT88 »

Currently being a hermit, try to analyse which pattern would come out next. 2 last draws only won starters at best :(

Davidchay

Post by Davidchay »

dead post and forum again hais

colours

Post by colours »

Thanks! :D

Davidchay

Post by Davidchay »

1628 Can try box

colours

Post by colours »

Any system number to recommend? :D :D :D

LadyT88

Post by LadyT88 »

Davidchay wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Yes indeed appreciate your well wishes .
Hope people here would have some golden eggs today :D

GenLuc wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:20 pm
Davidchay wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 5:19 pm

Same have 1579 too! hit 4505 small win yesterday , waiting for 2505 and 1705 too huat ah!
Congrats on the 1st prize win....big or small, a win is still a win, esp for TPs. :thumbup:
Best of Luck everyone 🤗🤗 Huatt Ah..!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Davidchay

Post by Davidchay »

Yes indeed appreciate your well wishes .
Hope people here would have some golden eggs today :D

GenLuc wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:20 pm
Davidchay wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 5:19 pm
LadyT88 wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 6:44 pm
2907 is one of my main targets. And 579 : 1579 ,5479.. Huattt Ahh…👍🏻
Same have 1579 too! hit 4505 small win yesterday , waiting for 2505 and 1705 too huat ah!
Congrats on the 1st prize win....big or small, a win is still a win, esp for TPs. :thumbup:

GenLuc

Post by GenLuc »

LadyT88 wrote:
October 19th, 2021, 12:28 am
GenLuc wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:27 pm
Wow this thread so far got almost 500 viewings already but so few ppl joining in the chat...all silent observers in the background. Well, join in the fun if u r interested in the game of 4d. I wouldn't be here for long. Usually move around alot and wouldn't be in any one particular forum for too long.

Make hay while the sun shines....or rather, while the golden goose is still laying her golden eggs. :D
I have yet get the taste of the straight golden egg, hopefully soon. Sad.. sad.. 😔😔🥺🥺

2 words : Patience & Faith......(and with a little bit of Luck too, of course).